18-year-old charged following alleged rape in Alexandra Palace grounds
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the rape of two women in the Haringey area have charged a man.
Dylan McDonald, 18, has been charged with four counts of rape, two counts of robbery, one count of causing grievous bodily harm, and one count of actual bodily harm today.
Detectives from the Met’s Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command have been investigating.
McDonald will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
A spokesman for Alexandra Park and Palace said: “We are working closely with the Police to support their investigation surrounding an incident that occurred in the park on Monday afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Chief Inspector Pat Brown said officers are on patrols for community reassurance in the area.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 9 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale