18-year-old charged following alleged rape in Alexandra Palace grounds
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the rape of two women in the Haringey area have charged a man.
Dylan McDonald, 18, has been charged with four counts of rape, two counts of robbery, one count of causing grievous bodily harm, and one count of actual bodily harm today.
Detectives from the Met’s Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command have been investigating.
McDonald will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
A spokesman for Alexandra Park and Palace said: “We are working closely with the Police to support their investigation surrounding an incident that occurred in the park on Monday afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Chief Inspector Pat Brown said officers are on patrols for community reassurance in the area.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 8 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52