18-year-old charged following alleged rape in Alexandra Palace grounds
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the rape of two women in the Haringey area have charged a man.
Dylan McDonald, 18, has been charged with four counts of rape, two counts of robbery, one count of causing grievous bodily harm, and one count of actual bodily harm today.
Detectives from the Met’s Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command have been investigating.
McDonald will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
A spokesman for Alexandra Park and Palace said: “We are working closely with the Police to support their investigation surrounding an incident that occurred in the park on Monday afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Chief Inspector Pat Brown said officers are on patrols for community reassurance in the area.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally