18-year-old charged following alleged rape in Alexandra Palace grounds
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating the rape of two women in the Haringey area have charged a man.
Dylan McDonald, 18, has been charged with four counts of rape, two counts of robbery, one count of causing grievous bodily harm, and one count of actual bodily harm today.
Detectives from the Met’s Sexual Offences Exploitation and Child Abuse Command have been investigating.
McDonald will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court later today.
A spokesman for Alexandra Park and Palace said: “We are working closely with the Police to support their investigation surrounding an incident that occurred in the park on Monday afternoon.”
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Chief Inspector Pat Brown said officers are on patrols for community reassurance in the area.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres