Crash near Highgate Station leaves two people in hospital
A car and a lorry crashed near to Highgate Station leaving two people in hospital this morning (Thursday, October 20).
The collision happened in Archway Road, near to the junction with Northwood Road, in Highgate just before 8.30am.
Two ambulance crews and paramedics attended and treated five people, all travelling in the car, for neck pain at the scene.
Two were taken to The Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
The others did not require hospital treatment and the lorry driver was not injured in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Police confirmed no arrests were made.
The Traffic Criminal Justice Unit is investigating.
- 1 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 2 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 4 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 5 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 6 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 7 'Real harm to wildlife': Invasive crayfish in Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 8 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 9 'She means the world': Councillor's plea to bring home missing cat Evey
- 10 Early plans under way for Dartmouth Park LTN scheme