Crash near Highgate Station leaves two people in hospital
A car and a lorry crashed near to Highgate Station leaving two people in hospital this morning (Thursday, October 20).
The collision happened in Archway Road, near to the junction with Northwood Road, in Highgate just before 8.30am.
Two ambulance crews and paramedics attended and treated five people, all travelling in the car, for neck pain at the scene.
Two were taken to The Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
The others did not require hospital treatment and the lorry driver was not injured in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Police confirmed no arrests were made.
The Traffic Criminal Justice Unit is investigating.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 8 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 9 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 10 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election