Crash near Highgate Station leaves two people in hospital
A car and a lorry crashed near to Highgate Station leaving two people in hospital this morning (Thursday, October 20).
The collision happened in Archway Road, near to the junction with Northwood Road, in Highgate just before 8.30am.
Two ambulance crews and paramedics attended and treated five people, all travelling in the car, for neck pain at the scene.
Two were taken to The Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue, Archway.
The others did not require hospital treatment and the lorry driver was not injured in the crash.
You may also want to watch:
Police confirmed no arrests were made.
The Traffic Criminal Justice Unit is investigating.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site