Cowell snaps up Kate Moss in search for a supergroup
ST John s Wood supermodel Kate Moss could be turning her talents to TV after being snapped up by X Factor boss Simon Cowell for his latest venture. The 35-year-old beauty is set to be one of a panel of celebrity judges on an X Factor-style Battle of the b
ST John's Wood supermodel Kate Moss could be turning her talents to TV after being snapped up by X Factor boss Simon Cowell for his latest venture.
The 35-year-old beauty is set to be one of a panel of celebrity judges on an X Factor-style Battle of the bands TV show searching for a supergroup to rival Oasis and Coldplay.
The show - believed to be a cross between The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent - will be a change in tack for the Croydon model after previously choosing to stay clear of the media where possible.
The project will be the first collaboration between Simon and Topshop millionaire Sir Philip Green. Kate was introduced to Mr Cowell by Sir Philip, who she met when she agreed to design a clothing line for Topshop.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool