Cowell snaps up Kate Moss in search for a supergroup
ST John s Wood supermodel Kate Moss could be turning her talents to TV after being snapped up by X Factor boss Simon Cowell for his latest venture. The 35-year-old beauty is set to be one of a panel of celebrity judges on an X Factor-style Battle of the b
ST John's Wood supermodel Kate Moss could be turning her talents to TV after being snapped up by X Factor boss Simon Cowell for his latest venture.
The 35-year-old beauty is set to be one of a panel of celebrity judges on an X Factor-style Battle of the bands TV show searching for a supergroup to rival Oasis and Coldplay.
The show - believed to be a cross between The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent - will be a change in tack for the Croydon model after previously choosing to stay clear of the media where possible.
The project will be the first collaboration between Simon and Topshop millionaire Sir Philip Green. Kate was introduced to Mr Cowell by Sir Philip, who she met when she agreed to design a clothing line for Topshop.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 7 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid