Cowell snaps up Kate Moss in search for a supergroup
ST John s Wood supermodel Kate Moss could be turning her talents to TV after being snapped up by X Factor boss Simon Cowell for his latest venture. The 35-year-old beauty is set to be one of a panel of celebrity judges on an X Factor-style Battle of the b
ST John's Wood supermodel Kate Moss could be turning her talents to TV after being snapped up by X Factor boss Simon Cowell for his latest venture.
The 35-year-old beauty is set to be one of a panel of celebrity judges on an X Factor-style Battle of the bands TV show searching for a supergroup to rival Oasis and Coldplay.
The show - believed to be a cross between The X Factor and Britain's Got Talent - will be a change in tack for the Croydon model after previously choosing to stay clear of the media where possible.
The project will be the first collaboration between Simon and Topshop millionaire Sir Philip Green. Kate was introduced to Mr Cowell by Sir Philip, who she met when she agreed to design a clothing line for Topshop.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 8 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 9 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 10 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe