Council orders Kate Moss to mend her wonky wall
SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has been sent a letter of complaint from Camden Council about a garden wall at her £7 million home. The 9ft wall at her Kilburn home in Mortimer Crescent is severely cracked and residents fear it could collapse on passers-by. One neig
SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has been sent a letter of complaint from Camden Council about a garden wall at her £7 million home.
The 9ft wall at her Kilburn home in Mortimer Crescent is severely cracked and residents fear it could collapse on passers-by.
One neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "It is the wall surrounding the garden and there is a huge crack in it.
"It is quite dangerous for people walking past. It is quite badly weathered and some of the concrete is like sand. It looks like it could fall down at any moment and should be propped up."
You may also want to watch:
Camden Council has confirmed it has sent a letter to the supermodel (inset) asking her to fix the wall.
A council spokeswoman said: "We received a call from member of the public in August about a dangerous garden wall at Mortimer Crescent, NW6.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
"We inspected the wall and found it is defective but not in immediate danger of collapse. We have written to the owners of the property to inform them of their responsibility to rectify it and they have since been in touch to say they are taking action.