Council orders Kate Moss to mend her wonky wall
SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has been sent a letter of complaint from Camden Council about a garden wall at her £7 million home. The 9ft wall at her Kilburn home in Mortimer Crescent is severely cracked and residents fear it could collapse on passers-by. One neig
SUPERMODEL Kate Moss has been sent a letter of complaint from Camden Council about a garden wall at her £7 million home.
The 9ft wall at her Kilburn home in Mortimer Crescent is severely cracked and residents fear it could collapse on passers-by.
One neighbour, who wished to remain anonymous, said: "It is the wall surrounding the garden and there is a huge crack in it.
"It is quite dangerous for people walking past. It is quite badly weathered and some of the concrete is like sand. It looks like it could fall down at any moment and should be propped up."
You may also want to watch:
Camden Council has confirmed it has sent a letter to the supermodel (inset) asking her to fix the wall.
A council spokeswoman said: "We received a call from member of the public in August about a dangerous garden wall at Mortimer Crescent, NW6.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 3 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 4 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 7 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 8 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 9 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 10 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
"We inspected the wall and found it is defective but not in immediate danger of collapse. We have written to the owners of the property to inform them of their responsibility to rectify it and they have since been in touch to say they are taking action.