Corrie star Wendi Peters and The Voice finalists Samuel Buttery and Jordan Lee Davies just three of glittering caberet line-up at Lauderdale House
A line-up of West End stars and TV favourites has been announced for a Highgate arts venue’s autumn cabaret season.
Coronation Street actress Wendi Peters, who played Cilla Battersby-Brown in the soap, two finalists from BBC programme The Voice, and three leading West End actors, will take to the stage as part of the Cabaret in the House season at Lauderdale House, Highgate Hill.
Leading lady Summer Strallen, who was nominated for an Olivier Award last year for her role in musical Top Hat, will kick off the season on Sunday.
She will be followed by Kim Ismay, who played Tanya in the stage version of Mamma Mia!, the following Sunday (October 27).
Musical stars Darren Bennett and Alan Burkett and The Voice finalists Samuel Buttery and Jordan Lee Davies will also perform in the 100-seater venue.
You may also want to watch:
Lauderdale House director Katherine Ives said: “It is probably one of the best line-ups ever as there is something for everyone with faces people recognise.”
The autumn season runs every Sunday until November 24.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
n To book, ring 020 8348 8716 or go to www.lauderdalehouse.org.uk.