Corrie star Wendi Peters and The Voice finalists Samuel Buttery and Jordan Lee Davies just three of glittering caberet line-up at Lauderdale House
A line-up of West End stars and TV favourites has been announced for a Highgate arts venue’s autumn cabaret season.
Coronation Street actress Wendi Peters, who played Cilla Battersby-Brown in the soap, two finalists from BBC programme The Voice, and three leading West End actors, will take to the stage as part of the Cabaret in the House season at Lauderdale House, Highgate Hill.
Leading lady Summer Strallen, who was nominated for an Olivier Award last year for her role in musical Top Hat, will kick off the season on Sunday.
She will be followed by Kim Ismay, who played Tanya in the stage version of Mamma Mia!, the following Sunday (October 27).
Musical stars Darren Bennett and Alan Burkett and The Voice finalists Samuel Buttery and Jordan Lee Davies will also perform in the 100-seater venue.
You may also want to watch:
Lauderdale House director Katherine Ives said: “It is probably one of the best line-ups ever as there is something for everyone with faces people recognise.”
The autumn season runs every Sunday until November 24.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
n To book, ring 020 8348 8716 or go to www.lauderdalehouse.org.uk.