Corrie star Wendi Peters and The Voice finalists Samuel Buttery and Jordan Lee Davies just three of glittering caberet line-up at Lauderdale House
A line-up of West End stars and TV favourites has been announced for a Highgate arts venue’s autumn cabaret season.
Coronation Street actress Wendi Peters, who played Cilla Battersby-Brown in the soap, two finalists from BBC programme The Voice, and three leading West End actors, will take to the stage as part of the Cabaret in the House season at Lauderdale House, Highgate Hill.
Leading lady Summer Strallen, who was nominated for an Olivier Award last year for her role in musical Top Hat, will kick off the season on Sunday.
She will be followed by Kim Ismay, who played Tanya in the stage version of Mamma Mia!, the following Sunday (October 27).
Musical stars Darren Bennett and Alan Burkett and The Voice finalists Samuel Buttery and Jordan Lee Davies will also perform in the 100-seater venue.
You may also want to watch:
Lauderdale House director Katherine Ives said: “It is probably one of the best line-ups ever as there is something for everyone with faces people recognise.”
The autumn season runs every Sunday until November 24.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 9 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 10 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
n To book, ring 020 8348 8716 or go to www.lauderdalehouse.org.uk.