Cook sisters of Hampstead launch free recipe website for busy people
- Credit: Archant
Sophie and Emily Cook are hoping to live up to their family name with the launch of a new recipe website.
The sisters, who live in Belsize Park and South End Green, are fast building an online following for their new venture Cooks Cook, which went live in May.
The website offers free recipes for people with busy “on-the-go” schedules who still want to enjoy their cooking and a tasty, balanced diet.
Several new dishes appear every week as the sisters devote much of their spare time to building up the project, working around their day jobs in fashion and online advertising.
Sophie, 28, of Belsize Place, Belsize Park, said: “It’s focused on people with a busy lifestyle – they are all quick to make recipes.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re not trained, but we’ve both been cooking since we were very young and we’re not trying to make professional chef dishes – it’s very much about home-based recipes and cooking.”
Recent offerings include a quinoa quiche, black tagliatelle with clams and pecan blondies.
See the recipes at cookscook.co.uk.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's