Cook sisters of Hampstead launch free recipe website for busy people
- Credit: Archant
Sophie and Emily Cook are hoping to live up to their family name with the launch of a new recipe website.
The sisters, who live in Belsize Park and South End Green, are fast building an online following for their new venture Cooks Cook, which went live in May.
The website offers free recipes for people with busy “on-the-go” schedules who still want to enjoy their cooking and a tasty, balanced diet.
Several new dishes appear every week as the sisters devote much of their spare time to building up the project, working around their day jobs in fashion and online advertising.
Sophie, 28, of Belsize Place, Belsize Park, said: “It’s focused on people with a busy lifestyle – they are all quick to make recipes.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re not trained, but we’ve both been cooking since we were very young and we’re not trying to make professional chef dishes – it’s very much about home-based recipes and cooking.”
Recent offerings include a quinoa quiche, black tagliatelle with clams and pecan blondies.
See the recipes at cookscook.co.uk.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 9 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 10 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets