Cook sisters of Hampstead launch free recipe website for busy people
- Credit: Archant
Sophie and Emily Cook are hoping to live up to their family name with the launch of a new recipe website.
The sisters, who live in Belsize Park and South End Green, are fast building an online following for their new venture Cooks Cook, which went live in May.
The website offers free recipes for people with busy “on-the-go” schedules who still want to enjoy their cooking and a tasty, balanced diet.
Several new dishes appear every week as the sisters devote much of their spare time to building up the project, working around their day jobs in fashion and online advertising.
Sophie, 28, of Belsize Place, Belsize Park, said: “It’s focused on people with a busy lifestyle – they are all quick to make recipes.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re not trained, but we’ve both been cooking since we were very young and we’re not trying to make professional chef dishes – it’s very much about home-based recipes and cooking.”
Recent offerings include a quinoa quiche, black tagliatelle with clams and pecan blondies.
See the recipes at cookscook.co.uk.
- 1 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 5 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 6 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 7 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 8 We are acting to stop low-quality housing being built in Haringey
- 9 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat