Competition: Win two tickets to a West End film premiere and a champagne hamper
Celebrate the BFI film festival by staking your claim for tickets to the UK premier of Youth, accompanied by a basket of Piper-Heidsieck champagne.
Champagne PIPER-HEIDSIECK Cuvée Brut is the Official champagne served across a select programme of events during the 59th BFI London Film Festival.
Running until October 18 the event is one of the world’s oldest film festivals, introducing the best new British and international films to an expanding London and UK-wide audience.
This year’s programme includes 240 fiction and documentary features from 72 countries including 16 world premieres, 8 International premiers, 40 European premiers and 11 archive films.
To mark the festival, two lucky Ham & High readers can win two tickets to the UK premier of Youth on October 15 at 6.30pm at the Vue West End courtesy of champagne Piper-Heidsieck.
You may also want to watch:
Set in an Alpine spa hotel, the movie stars Michael Caine as retired composer and conductor Fred, on holiday with his film director friend Mick (Harvey Keitel) who is writing what he believes is his last major screenplay. As they muse on their fellow guests and their children’s confused lives, Fred is urged to pick up his baton one more time.
In addition to the tickets, winners will also receive a wicker usherette basket containing a bottle of Piper-Heidsieck and four glasses.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
To enter, send your name, address, telephone number to Chance2Win@hamhigh.co.uk by October 13 answering the question which British star plays the lead in Youth?