Coach crashes into building in horror smash
A coach has crashed into a block of six flats on Muswell Hill. The vehicle reversed into the three-storey building called Hollybank at 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday).The coach was empty at the time apart from the driver who was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
A coach has crashed into a block of six flats on Muswell Hill.
The vehicle reversed into the three-storey building called Hollybank at 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday).
The coach was empty at the time apart from the driver who was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
A spokesman for the Met Police said: "It is too soon to say what the driver's condition is as he has only just arrived at hospital. The area has been searched and there are no other persons injured at this time. There have been no arrests at this early stage."
You may also want to watch:
Several people were suffering shock and were treated at the scene by the London ambulance service.
Muswell Hill was closed in both directions between the A1201 Park Road junction and the B550 Muswell Hill Broadway junction. It was opened southbound at around 5pm.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
The residents of the block were believed to be inside at the time of the crash.