Coach crashes into building in horror smash
A coach has crashed into a block of six flats on Muswell Hill. The vehicle reversed into the three-storey building called Hollybank at 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday).The coach was empty at the time apart from the driver who was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
A coach has crashed into a block of six flats on Muswell Hill.
The vehicle reversed into the three-storey building called Hollybank at 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday).
The coach was empty at the time apart from the driver who was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
A spokesman for the Met Police said: "It is too soon to say what the driver's condition is as he has only just arrived at hospital. The area has been searched and there are no other persons injured at this time. There have been no arrests at this early stage."
You may also want to watch:
Several people were suffering shock and were treated at the scene by the London ambulance service.
Muswell Hill was closed in both directions between the A1201 Park Road junction and the B550 Muswell Hill Broadway junction. It was opened southbound at around 5pm.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
The residents of the block were believed to be inside at the time of the crash.