Coach crashes into building in horror smash
A coach has crashed into a block of six flats on Muswell Hill. The vehicle reversed into the three-storey building called Hollybank at 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday).The coach was empty at the time apart from the driver who was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
A coach has crashed into a block of six flats on Muswell Hill.
The vehicle reversed into the three-storey building called Hollybank at 2.30pm yesterday (Thursday).
The coach was empty at the time apart from the driver who was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be serious.
A spokesman for the Met Police said: "It is too soon to say what the driver's condition is as he has only just arrived at hospital. The area has been searched and there are no other persons injured at this time. There have been no arrests at this early stage."
You may also want to watch:
Several people were suffering shock and were treated at the scene by the London ambulance service.
Muswell Hill was closed in both directions between the A1201 Park Road junction and the B550 Muswell Hill Broadway junction. It was opened southbound at around 5pm.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Hampstead Heath: Does an increase in visitors mean fewer birds?
The residents of the block were believed to be inside at the time of the crash.