Claudia's alternative fitness sessions work well for me
I ve been attending Claudia Georgiades s training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an
I've been attending Claudia Georgiades's training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an eye on me to make sure I'm doing the exercises properly and not lagging behind on the runs!
It's hard work but fun and I get to be amongst nature on the beautiful Heath. If it wasn't for this session I doubt I would have been motivated or confident enough to take up exercising again. For the first time in a long time I am enjoying exercising!
Ashford Road, NW2
You may also want to watch:
I have participated in Claudia Georgiades's fitness sessions, which cater for all ages and fitness levels, fairly regularly since the summer. As a busy mother of average fitness, I would recommend the group as an ideal and enjoyable way to fit in some aerobic training which is fun, informal and in a beautiful setting.
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 7 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
Hogarth Hill, NW11