Claudia's alternative fitness sessions work well for me
I ve been attending Claudia Georgiades s training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an
I've been attending Claudia Georgiades's training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an eye on me to make sure I'm doing the exercises properly and not lagging behind on the runs!
It's hard work but fun and I get to be amongst nature on the beautiful Heath. If it wasn't for this session I doubt I would have been motivated or confident enough to take up exercising again. For the first time in a long time I am enjoying exercising!
Ashford Road, NW2
I have participated in Claudia Georgiades's fitness sessions, which cater for all ages and fitness levels, fairly regularly since the summer. As a busy mother of average fitness, I would recommend the group as an ideal and enjoyable way to fit in some aerobic training which is fun, informal and in a beautiful setting.
- 1 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 4 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 5 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 6 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 7 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
- 8 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
- 9 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 10 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
Hogarth Hill, NW11