Claudia's alternative fitness sessions work well for me
I ve been attending Claudia Georgiades s training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an
I've been attending Claudia Georgiades's training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an eye on me to make sure I'm doing the exercises properly and not lagging behind on the runs!
It's hard work but fun and I get to be amongst nature on the beautiful Heath. If it wasn't for this session I doubt I would have been motivated or confident enough to take up exercising again. For the first time in a long time I am enjoying exercising!
Ashford Road, NW2
You may also want to watch:
I have participated in Claudia Georgiades's fitness sessions, which cater for all ages and fitness levels, fairly regularly since the summer. As a busy mother of average fitness, I would recommend the group as an ideal and enjoyable way to fit in some aerobic training which is fun, informal and in a beautiful setting.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 6 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 7 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 10 Letter on proposed Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
Hogarth Hill, NW11