Claudia's alternative fitness sessions work well for me
I ve been attending Claudia Georgiades s training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an
I've been attending Claudia Georgiades's training sessions for the last month. Initially I had not done any exercise for a long time, but the small group size means I get more personal attention. She can tailor the exercise to my fitness level and keep an eye on me to make sure I'm doing the exercises properly and not lagging behind on the runs!
It's hard work but fun and I get to be amongst nature on the beautiful Heath. If it wasn't for this session I doubt I would have been motivated or confident enough to take up exercising again. For the first time in a long time I am enjoying exercising!
Ashford Road, NW2
You may also want to watch:
I have participated in Claudia Georgiades's fitness sessions, which cater for all ages and fitness levels, fairly regularly since the summer. As a busy mother of average fitness, I would recommend the group as an ideal and enjoyable way to fit in some aerobic training which is fun, informal and in a beautiful setting.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
Hogarth Hill, NW11