South Hampstead woman appeals to find lost kitbag she needs to compete at roller derby UK championships
- Credit: Archant
A South Hampstead roller derby enthusiast is desperately hoping a Good Samaritan will be able to reunite her with the £1,000 kit bag she needs so she can to compete in the UK roller derby championship play-offs – in less than a fortnight.
Claire Fletcher, 37, will have to miss the sport’s marquee event unless she finds the kit.
The PhD student was leaving the West Hampstead end of Goldhurst Terrace to visit her parents when she accidentally drove away from kit including a black helmet, roller skates and team kit. She competes for the Royal Windsor Roller Girls A Team, Who Dares Windsor.
Claire told the Ham&High: “If I don’t get them back, I just won’t be able to compete, As a PhD student, I’m not exactly rolling in it!”
Claire’s kit. left in a black wheelie bag, had vanished by the time a friend checked outside her house.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help Claire find her kit, get in touch with her at email@example.com.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52