South Hampstead woman appeals to find lost kitbag she needs to compete at roller derby UK championships
- Credit: Archant
A South Hampstead roller derby enthusiast is desperately hoping a Good Samaritan will be able to reunite her with the £1,000 kit bag she needs so she can to compete in the UK roller derby championship play-offs – in less than a fortnight.
Claire Fletcher, 37, will have to miss the sport’s marquee event unless she finds the kit.
The PhD student was leaving the West Hampstead end of Goldhurst Terrace to visit her parents when she accidentally drove away from kit including a black helmet, roller skates and team kit. She competes for the Royal Windsor Roller Girls A Team, Who Dares Windsor.
Claire told the Ham&High: “If I don’t get them back, I just won’t be able to compete, As a PhD student, I’m not exactly rolling in it!”
Claire’s kit. left in a black wheelie bag, had vanished by the time a friend checked outside her house.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help Claire find her kit, get in touch with her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre