South Hampstead woman appeals to find lost kitbag she needs to compete at roller derby UK championships
- Credit: Archant
A South Hampstead roller derby enthusiast is desperately hoping a Good Samaritan will be able to reunite her with the £1,000 kit bag she needs so she can to compete in the UK roller derby championship play-offs – in less than a fortnight.
Claire Fletcher, 37, will have to miss the sport’s marquee event unless she finds the kit.
The PhD student was leaving the West Hampstead end of Goldhurst Terrace to visit her parents when she accidentally drove away from kit including a black helmet, roller skates and team kit. She competes for the Royal Windsor Roller Girls A Team, Who Dares Windsor.
Claire told the Ham&High: “If I don’t get them back, I just won’t be able to compete, As a PhD student, I’m not exactly rolling in it!”
Claire’s kit. left in a black wheelie bag, had vanished by the time a friend checked outside her house.
You may also want to watch:
If you can help Claire find her kit, get in touch with her at email@example.com.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home