Chris Martin and Mike Skinner support Highgate School’s summer fair
Music stars Chris Martin and Mike Skinner were among more than 1,000 people who enjoyed a school’s annual summer fair.
Pupils at Highgate School’s junior and pre-prep branches could fly through the air on bungee trampolines, rock climb, and ride ponies around the grounds at the Highgate Summer Fair.
A bake sale overflowed with cakes, while a variety of delicious street food was on offer.
Coldplay’s Mr Martin and Mr Skinner, of band The Streets, posed for photographs with charity workers, who were raising money for Cystic Fibrosis Trust, children’s charity Chance UK and the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, based in Barnet.
More than £15,000 was raised for the three charities at the fair two weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
The fair was organised by the Highgate Junior School and Pre-Prep Parents Association in partnership with estate agent Knight Frank.
Co-chair Sara Dein said: “A wonderful day was had by all.”
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing