Chris Martin and Mike Skinner support Highgate School’s summer fair
Music stars Chris Martin and Mike Skinner were among more than 1,000 people who enjoyed a school’s annual summer fair.
Pupils at Highgate School’s junior and pre-prep branches could fly through the air on bungee trampolines, rock climb, and ride ponies around the grounds at the Highgate Summer Fair.
A bake sale overflowed with cakes, while a variety of delicious street food was on offer.
Coldplay’s Mr Martin and Mr Skinner, of band The Streets, posed for photographs with charity workers, who were raising money for Cystic Fibrosis Trust, children’s charity Chance UK and the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, based in Barnet.
More than £15,000 was raised for the three charities at the fair two weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
The fair was organised by the Highgate Junior School and Pre-Prep Parents Association in partnership with estate agent Knight Frank.
Co-chair Sara Dein said: “A wonderful day was had by all.”
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 6 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 7 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 8 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 9 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'