Chris Martin and Mike Skinner support Highgate School’s summer fair
Music stars Chris Martin and Mike Skinner were among more than 1,000 people who enjoyed a school’s annual summer fair.
Pupils at Highgate School’s junior and pre-prep branches could fly through the air on bungee trampolines, rock climb, and ride ponies around the grounds at the Highgate Summer Fair.
A bake sale overflowed with cakes, while a variety of delicious street food was on offer.
Coldplay’s Mr Martin and Mr Skinner, of band The Streets, posed for photographs with charity workers, who were raising money for Cystic Fibrosis Trust, children’s charity Chance UK and the Noah’s Ark Children’s Hospice, based in Barnet.
More than £15,000 was raised for the three charities at the fair two weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
The fair was organised by the Highgate Junior School and Pre-Prep Parents Association in partnership with estate agent Knight Frank.
Co-chair Sara Dein said: “A wonderful day was had by all.”
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 7 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 8 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment
- 9 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 10 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze