Cheryl Cole's love life more confusing than interest rates, says survey
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED). The stunning X-Factor judge s decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fou
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED).
The stunning X-Factor judge's decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fourth place in a list of life's most confusing things.
Credit card interest rates were voted into fifth place. Foreign call centres came top followed by 'algebra' and 'what women see in Russell Brand'.
Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl revealed this week in a magazine interview she no longer trusts the Chelsea and England defender who had a one-night stand with a blonde hairdresser.
You may also want to watch:
Her devotion to love-rat Ashley was even deemed more confusing than the laws of cricket and insurance policies.
The list was compiled by price comparison site www.Confused.com.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour