Cheryl Cole's love life more confusing than interest rates, says survey
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED). The stunning X-Factor judge s decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fou
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED).
The stunning X-Factor judge's decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fourth place in a list of life's most confusing things.
Credit card interest rates were voted into fifth place. Foreign call centres came top followed by 'algebra' and 'what women see in Russell Brand'.
Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl revealed this week in a magazine interview she no longer trusts the Chelsea and England defender who had a one-night stand with a blonde hairdresser.
You may also want to watch:
Her devotion to love-rat Ashley was even deemed more confusing than the laws of cricket and insurance policies.
The list was compiled by price comparison site www.Confused.com.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate