Cheryl Cole's love life more confusing than interest rates, says survey
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED). The stunning X-Factor judge s decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fou
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED).
The stunning X-Factor judge's decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fourth place in a list of life's most confusing things.
Credit card interest rates were voted into fifth place. Foreign call centres came top followed by 'algebra' and 'what women see in Russell Brand'.
Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl revealed this week in a magazine interview she no longer trusts the Chelsea and England defender who had a one-night stand with a blonde hairdresser.
You may also want to watch:
Her devotion to love-rat Ashley was even deemed more confusing than the laws of cricket and insurance policies.
The list was compiled by price comparison site www.Confused.com.
- 1 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close