Cheryl Cole's love life more confusing than interest rates, says survey
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED). The stunning X-Factor judge s decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fou
Why Cheryl Cole is still with husband Ashley is more confusing to millions of Brits than complicated credit card interest rates, a study revealed yesterday (WED).
The stunning X-Factor judge's decision to forgive her cheating football star hubby made fourth place in a list of life's most confusing things.
Credit card interest rates were voted into fifth place. Foreign call centres came top followed by 'algebra' and 'what women see in Russell Brand'.
Girls Aloud beauty Cheryl revealed this week in a magazine interview she no longer trusts the Chelsea and England defender who had a one-night stand with a blonde hairdresser.
You may also want to watch:
Her devotion to love-rat Ashley was even deemed more confusing than the laws of cricket and insurance policies.
The list was compiled by price comparison site www.Confused.com.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 7 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 10 NFL London 2021: Tottenham set to host two NFL games