Chef's Christmas Recipes - La Popote Festive Whisky Chocolate Fudge
La Popote Festive Whisky Chocolate Fudge – A Scottish family recipe
225g Melted butter
30ml Malt Whisky
2 cups Chopped cherries
You may also want to watch:
2 cups Sultanas
Tin of condensed milk
- 1 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 7 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United
32 Digestive biscuits crushed
225g Melted best quality chocolate
1. Mix butter, milk and chocolate, warm gently in double boiler
2. Add other ingredients. Flatten out into small baking dish and cool in the fridge.
This makes two batches.
La PopoteManchester Road, MartonCheshire SK11 9HF01260 224785www.lapopote.co.uk