Cheered up by Kentish Town's Christmas lights
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we ve nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it s getting dark by about 4pm. But as I cycle around my ward I ve been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we've nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it's getting dark by about 4pm.
But as I cycle around my ward I've been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly street lights along Kentish Town High Street. I find them uplifting and they make me smile.
Kentish Town is a great place to live, though we envy you folks on the hill your better air quality! Happy Christmas!
Councillor for Cantelowes ward and Camden's Cycling Champion
- 1 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 2 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 3 Fire brigade extinguish St Pancras station electrical fire
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 6 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 9 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 10 Haringey 'virtual parking permits' to tackle blue badge thefts