Cheered up by Kentish Town's Christmas lights
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we ve nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it s getting dark by about 4pm. But as I cycle around my ward I ve been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we've nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it's getting dark by about 4pm.
But as I cycle around my ward I've been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly street lights along Kentish Town High Street. I find them uplifting and they make me smile.
Kentish Town is a great place to live, though we envy you folks on the hill your better air quality! Happy Christmas!
You may also want to watch:
Councillor for Cantelowes ward and Camden's Cycling Champion
- 1 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 2 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 3 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 4 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 7 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 8 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery
- 9 Birthday Honours: David Myers rewarded for decades of advocacy at the Royal Free
- 10 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand