Cheered up by Kentish Town's Christmas lights
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we ve nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it s getting dark by about 4pm. But as I cycle around my ward I ve been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we've nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it's getting dark by about 4pm.
But as I cycle around my ward I've been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly street lights along Kentish Town High Street. I find them uplifting and they make me smile.
Kentish Town is a great place to live, though we envy you folks on the hill your better air quality! Happy Christmas!
You may also want to watch:
Councillor for Cantelowes ward and Camden's Cycling Champion
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 4 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 5 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 6 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?