Cheered up by Kentish Town's Christmas lights
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we ve nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it s getting dark by about 4pm. But as I cycle around my ward I ve been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly
IN this exceptionally cold and damp approach to winter, we've nearly reached the shortest day of the year and it is pretty depressing that it's getting dark by about 4pm.
But as I cycle around my ward I've been cheered by our modest and extremely jolly street lights along Kentish Town High Street. I find them uplifting and they make me smile.
Kentish Town is a great place to live, though we envy you folks on the hill your better air quality! Happy Christmas!
You may also want to watch:
Councillor for Cantelowes ward and Camden's Cycling Champion
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station