Charity would benefit enormously from your marathon effort
If any of your readers plan to run the London Marathon this April and are looking for a good local cause to support, I d like to invite them to run for Vitalise. We even have a few Golden Bond places left, for those who don t have a place yet. Vitalise p
If any of your readers plan to run the London Marathon this April and are looking for a good local cause to support, I'd like to invite them to run for Vitalise. We even have a few Golden Bond places left, for those who don't have a place yet.
Vitalise provides essential breaks for disabled adults, children and carers at five accessible UK Centres, one of which is Vitalise Jubilee Lodge in Chigwell.
There are tens of thousands of disabled people and carers in the Southeast, yet a third of them will not be able to have a holiday this year, nor their carers a break, due to physical or financial difficulties. Just one week's break a year from the daily routine can make the difference between coping and despair. The money you raise will help us provide more desperately-needed breaks for those who deserve them most.
So if you're looking for a Golden Bond place or if you have your own place in the London Marathon 2008 and you want to support this fantastic cause, join the Vitalise team today and help make a difference to thousands of lives. We'll support you every step of the way!
You may also want to watch:
For more information, please call me on 0845 345 1972, email email@example.com or visit www.vitalise.org.uk.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 6 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 7 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
Events Manager, Vitalise