All Dogs Matter to hold Valentine’s Day walk for loved-up owners and their dogs
- Credit: Paul Brown
A dog walk to bring together both the loved-up and lonely is planned ahead of Valentine’s Day next month, in aid of dogs charity All Dogs Matter.
The walk on Hampstead Heath will take place on Sunday February 10, between 11am and midday. It will cost £5 for dogs to participate. The most “loved-up” human and hound will win a prize.
Owners and their furry friends should meet at the Garden Gate Pub in South End Road. The pub will be serving hot drinks for walkers.
All money goes to the charity which rescues and rehouses dogs across London. It gave safety and a new home to 350 dogs last year.
Ira Moss, general manager at All Dogs Matter says: “Every year we welcome dog lovers from across London to our Valentines Walk which is a beautiful way to enjoy the heath and help raise money for unwanted and abandoned dogs in our community. We hope you can join us and help spread the love to dogs in need.”
You may also want to watch:
Anybody wanting to take part will have to pre-register at: https://alldogsmatter.co.uk/valentines-dog-walk/
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect