Charity screening of Mamma Mia will aid Whittington appeal
A CHARITY screening of the blockbuster movie Mamma Mia will raise money for the Whittington Hospital s Building for Babies appeal. The film starring Colin Firth, Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan is being shown at the Everyman cinema in Hampstead on Wednesd
A CHARITY screening of the blockbuster movie Mamma Mia will raise money for the Whittington Hospital's Building for Babies appeal.
The film starring Colin Firth, Meryl Streep and Pierce Brosnan is being shown at the Everyman cinema in Hampstead on Wednesday July 9 at 8.30pm.
Guests can watch on a comfy sofa before taking part in a question and answer session with a special guest star.
Proceeds will go to the Highgate Hill hospital's fund to provide a new intensive care unit for babies, which is being supported by the Ham&High.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £50 each and include a champagne reception. To book call 020-7288 5641.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station