Chance to fly high for Caudwell Children's charity
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October. Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds rais
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October.
Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds raised in the event.
Chief Executive Officer of the charity, Trudi Beswick, said: "We are looking for people in the local area to get on board and try something new and exciting that will test their willpower and nerve.
"Their fundraising efforts will directly help to change a child's life and in return they will experience one of the most adrenaline-fuelled sports on earth."
You may also want to watch:
More than 100 people are expected to make the leap of faith from a plan over Hinton Airfield in Oxfordshire on October 4.
The charity, which provides equipment, holidays and therapy for ill children and their families, is looking for volunteers to take part.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
For more information or to sign up contact Claire Proctor at Caudwell Children on 01782 600262 or email email@example.com.