Chance to fly high for Caudwell Children's charity
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October. Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds rais
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October.
Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds raised in the event.
Chief Executive Officer of the charity, Trudi Beswick, said: "We are looking for people in the local area to get on board and try something new and exciting that will test their willpower and nerve.
"Their fundraising efforts will directly help to change a child's life and in return they will experience one of the most adrenaline-fuelled sports on earth."
More than 100 people are expected to make the leap of faith from a plan over Hinton Airfield in Oxfordshire on October 4.
The charity, which provides equipment, holidays and therapy for ill children and their families, is looking for volunteers to take part.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 3 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 4 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 5 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 6 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 7 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 8 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 9 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
For more information or to sign up contact Claire Proctor at Caudwell Children on 01782 600262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.