Chance to fly high for Caudwell Children's charity
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October. Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds rais
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October.
Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds raised in the event.
Chief Executive Officer of the charity, Trudi Beswick, said: "We are looking for people in the local area to get on board and try something new and exciting that will test their willpower and nerve.
"Their fundraising efforts will directly help to change a child's life and in return they will experience one of the most adrenaline-fuelled sports on earth."
You may also want to watch:
More than 100 people are expected to make the leap of faith from a plan over Hinton Airfield in Oxfordshire on October 4.
The charity, which provides equipment, holidays and therapy for ill children and their families, is looking for volunteers to take part.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 6 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 7 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
For more information or to sign up contact Claire Proctor at Caudwell Children on 01782 600262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.