Chance to fly high for Caudwell Children's charity
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October. Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds rais
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October.
Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds raised in the event.
Chief Executive Officer of the charity, Trudi Beswick, said: "We are looking for people in the local area to get on board and try something new and exciting that will test their willpower and nerve.
"Their fundraising efforts will directly help to change a child's life and in return they will experience one of the most adrenaline-fuelled sports on earth."
You may also want to watch:
More than 100 people are expected to make the leap of faith from a plan over Hinton Airfield in Oxfordshire on October 4.
The charity, which provides equipment, holidays and therapy for ill children and their families, is looking for volunteers to take part.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 8 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 9 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 10 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
For more information or to sign up contact Claire Proctor at Caudwell Children on 01782 600262 or email email@example.com.