Chance to fly high for Caudwell Children's charity
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October. Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds rais
A charity backed by the Ham&High is looking for daredevils willing to take part in a huge sponsored skydiving event in October.
Caudwell Children, supported by the Ham&High and parent company Archant London, hopes to benefit from thousands of pounds raised in the event.
Chief Executive Officer of the charity, Trudi Beswick, said: "We are looking for people in the local area to get on board and try something new and exciting that will test their willpower and nerve.
"Their fundraising efforts will directly help to change a child's life and in return they will experience one of the most adrenaline-fuelled sports on earth."
More than 100 people are expected to make the leap of faith from a plan over Hinton Airfield in Oxfordshire on October 4.
The charity, which provides equipment, holidays and therapy for ill children and their families, is looking for volunteers to take part.
- 1 Fences and padlocks at Primrose Hill once again
- 2 Free beach returns to Finchley Road for the summer
- 3 Crouch End Festival: 'Back with a bang bigger than ever'
- 4 Alleged stalker sent '1,000 emails in a month’ to The Crown star Claire Foy
- 5 Royal Free denies allowing Tory MP to influence medical decision
- 6 George Michael's Highgate piano to be auctioned off
- 7 Fans pray for Bosco 'and his big stick' as he goes into surgery
- 8 Golders Green school hosts reunion ahead of closure
- 9 'Do the right thing': Locket containing baby's ashes stolen from car
- 10 Family pay tribute to schoolgirl at West Hampstead bridge restoration
For more information or to sign up contact Claire Proctor at Caudwell Children on 01782 600262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.