Cereal Killer Café to open Camden Stables branch in May
- Credit: Archant
The identical twins behind Brick Lane’s Cereal Killer Café are to open a second venue in Camden Stables on May 14.
Alan and Gary Keery said they had been overwhelmed by the success of their first venture in east London.
The controversial venue - seemingly loved and loathed in equal measure - sells 120 different types of cereal with more than 30 types of milk to choose from.
The Camden venue will be open every day from 9.30am to 7.30pm and will be spread over 1,000 sq ft.
It will house cereal memorabilia from cult US TV series Seinfeld and The A-Team’s Mr T, as well as early-’80s arcade game icons Donkey Kong and Pac-Man.
You may also want to watch:
Gary said: “The thing that makes me most happy is the amazing feedback we get from customers. We knew the idea was a little crazy, but when people say it’s the best dining experience they’ve ever had it’s pretty amazing!”
The Brick Lane cereal café sees between 200 and 500 customers per day, with queues often stretching out of the premises.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 8 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
The brothers’ Camden venue will feature the “cereal cocktails” on offer in the east London store and will also have a takeaway option.
For more information visit the Cereal Killer Cafe website.