CCTV of witnesses that could hold key to fatal West Hampstead collision
Police investigating a fatal collision in West Hampstead have released CCTV pictures in a bid to trace witnesses.
Desreen Brooks, 33, died in the collision involving a Mercedes in West End Lane, West Hampstead, on November 10 this year.
A second woman, from the US, was seriously injured in the crash.
Officers have said that it is “vital” they speak to several key witnesses, seen on CCTV shortly before the incident happened.
They wish to trace a moped rider, pictured, who was wearing a white helmet and was riding towards St John’s Wood before performing a u-turn on West End Lane and continuing in the direction of Finchley Road.
Police also want to speak to the driver of a white or silver BMW which stopped opposite the Overground station.
They would also like to speak to a third man, pictured here waiting outside the station wearing a dark jacket over a v-neck top.
- 1 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 2 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 3 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 4 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 5 Parliament Hill flower shop comes to pupils' rescue
- 6 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 7 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 8 Positives for Arsenal despite missing top four
- 9 Nazanin was 'forced' to sign false confession by Iran
- 10 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
Officers from Road Death Investigation Unit at Northolt are investigating. There has been no arrest.
Anyone with information should call 0208 842 1817.