CCTV of witnesses that could hold key to fatal West Hampstead collision
Police investigating a fatal collision in West Hampstead have released CCTV pictures in a bid to trace witnesses.
Desreen Brooks, 33, died in the collision involving a Mercedes in West End Lane, West Hampstead, on November 10 this year.
A second woman, from the US, was seriously injured in the crash.
Officers have said that it is “vital” they speak to several key witnesses, seen on CCTV shortly before the incident happened.
They wish to trace a moped rider, pictured, who was wearing a white helmet and was riding towards St John’s Wood before performing a u-turn on West End Lane and continuing in the direction of Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police also want to speak to the driver of a white or silver BMW which stopped opposite the Overground station.
They would also like to speak to a third man, pictured here waiting outside the station wearing a dark jacket over a v-neck top.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
Officers from Road Death Investigation Unit at Northolt are investigating. There has been no arrest.
Anyone with information should call 0208 842 1817.