CCTV of witnesses that could hold key to fatal West Hampstead collision
Police investigating a fatal collision in West Hampstead have released CCTV pictures in a bid to trace witnesses.
Desreen Brooks, 33, died in the collision involving a Mercedes in West End Lane, West Hampstead, on November 10 this year.
A second woman, from the US, was seriously injured in the crash.
Officers have said that it is “vital” they speak to several key witnesses, seen on CCTV shortly before the incident happened.
They wish to trace a moped rider, pictured, who was wearing a white helmet and was riding towards St John’s Wood before performing a u-turn on West End Lane and continuing in the direction of Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police also want to speak to the driver of a white or silver BMW which stopped opposite the Overground station.
They would also like to speak to a third man, pictured here waiting outside the station wearing a dark jacket over a v-neck top.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 9 'You're welcome here': Best pals, 12, make care packages for Afghan refugees
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
Officers from Road Death Investigation Unit at Northolt are investigating. There has been no arrest.
Anyone with information should call 0208 842 1817.