CCTV of witnesses that could hold key to fatal West Hampstead collision
Police investigating a fatal collision in West Hampstead have released CCTV pictures in a bid to trace witnesses.
Desreen Brooks, 33, died in the collision involving a Mercedes in West End Lane, West Hampstead, on November 10 this year.
A second woman, from the US, was seriously injured in the crash.
Officers have said that it is “vital” they speak to several key witnesses, seen on CCTV shortly before the incident happened.
They wish to trace a moped rider, pictured, who was wearing a white helmet and was riding towards St John’s Wood before performing a u-turn on West End Lane and continuing in the direction of Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police also want to speak to the driver of a white or silver BMW which stopped opposite the Overground station.
They would also like to speak to a third man, pictured here waiting outside the station wearing a dark jacket over a v-neck top.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 9 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
Officers from Road Death Investigation Unit at Northolt are investigating. There has been no arrest.
Anyone with information should call 0208 842 1817.