CCTV of witnesses that could hold key to fatal West Hampstead collision
Police investigating a fatal collision in West Hampstead have released CCTV pictures in a bid to trace witnesses.
Desreen Brooks, 33, died in the collision involving a Mercedes in West End Lane, West Hampstead, on November 10 this year.
A second woman, from the US, was seriously injured in the crash.
Officers have said that it is “vital” they speak to several key witnesses, seen on CCTV shortly before the incident happened.
They wish to trace a moped rider, pictured, who was wearing a white helmet and was riding towards St John’s Wood before performing a u-turn on West End Lane and continuing in the direction of Finchley Road.
You may also want to watch:
Police also want to speak to the driver of a white or silver BMW which stopped opposite the Overground station.
They would also like to speak to a third man, pictured here waiting outside the station wearing a dark jacket over a v-neck top.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
Officers from Road Death Investigation Unit at Northolt are investigating. There has been no arrest.
Anyone with information should call 0208 842 1817.