CCTV appeal after anti-Semitic incident on bus between Muswell Hill and Golders Green
Police have released a CCTV image of a man wanted in connection with an anti-Semitic incident that took place on a bus between Muswell Hill and Golders Green.
At around 6.20pm on Tuesday, September 16 police were called by a woman travelling on the Route 102 bus who claimed a man was making comments of an anti-Semitic nature.
Police arrived at the scene but there was no trace of the bus or the victim. The suspect got off the bus at Finchley Road and the victim continued her journey.
Police spoke with the victim the following day and a crime report was taken.
No arrests have been made and the incident continues to be investigated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Tony Barun on 07801 203174, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 9 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 10 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'