CCTV appeal after anti-Semitic incident on bus between Muswell Hill and Golders Green
Police have released a CCTV image of a man wanted in connection with an anti-Semitic incident that took place on a bus between Muswell Hill and Golders Green.
At around 6.20pm on Tuesday, September 16 police were called by a woman travelling on the Route 102 bus who claimed a man was making comments of an anti-Semitic nature.
Police arrived at the scene but there was no trace of the bus or the victim. The suspect got off the bus at Finchley Road and the victim continued her journey.
Police spoke with the victim the following day and a crime report was taken.
No arrests have been made and the incident continues to be investigated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Tony Barun on 07801 203174, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52