CCTV appeal after anti-Semitic incident on bus between Muswell Hill and Golders Green
Police have released a CCTV image of a man wanted in connection with an anti-Semitic incident that took place on a bus between Muswell Hill and Golders Green.
At around 6.20pm on Tuesday, September 16 police were called by a woman travelling on the Route 102 bus who claimed a man was making comments of an anti-Semitic nature.
Police arrived at the scene but there was no trace of the bus or the victim. The suspect got off the bus at Finchley Road and the victim continued her journey.
Police spoke with the victim the following day and a crime report was taken.
No arrests have been made and the incident continues to be investigated.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call Det Con Tony Barun on 07801 203174, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 10 'The flood took everything': Maida Vale family watched floods destroy home