Cast of “An American in Paris” waltz at St Pancras
- Credit: Archant
Leading actors and cast members of “An American in Paris” surprised passengers at St Pancras with a surprise musical performance.
Cast including Ashley Day and Leanne Cope appeared on Tuesday at the train station where they performed song and dance from their musical.
Dressed in full costume, “An American in Paris” were celebrating their 200th London show. They dazzled onlookers with classic hits including “‘S Wonderful” and “I Got Rhythm”.
Two members of the gathered audience won tickets to see the show in full at London’s Dominion Theatre.
Wendy Spinks, Commercial Director, HS1 Ltd (owners of St Pancras International) said: “Today’s exclusive performances, from the cast of An American in Paris, were our latest surprise for visitors to the station, and we were thrilled to play host to these talented artists.”
You may also want to watch:
“An American in Paris”, the musical, features music by George Gershwin and is inspired by the Oscar winning film, starring Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher