Car crash opposite Alexandra Palace
An ambulance was called after a navy car careered into an Alexandra Palace bus stop.
Police arrived to a scene of smashed glass, with the windshield of a Volkswagen shattered.
The car appeared to have driven directly into the wall of the bus stop, which collapsed inwards.
The car driver and a passenger were treated for injuries, opposite the Alexandra Palace main entrance, in the early hours of Sunday, January 10.
Walkers and visitors to Alexander Palace and the farmers market on Sunday were met with the dramatic scene, taped off by police.
You may also want to watch:
The accident was discovered on the morning of a major world snooker tournament, the Dafabet Masters, at Alexandra Palace.
There were no arrests, and the cause of the crash has not been disclosed.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 8 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
- 9 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 10 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre