Car crash opposite Alexandra Palace
An ambulance was called after a navy car careered into an Alexandra Palace bus stop.
Police arrived to a scene of smashed glass, with the windshield of a Volkswagen shattered.
The car appeared to have driven directly into the wall of the bus stop, which collapsed inwards.
The car driver and a passenger were treated for injuries, opposite the Alexandra Palace main entrance, in the early hours of Sunday, January 10.
Walkers and visitors to Alexander Palace and the farmers market on Sunday were met with the dramatic scene, taped off by police.
You may also want to watch:
The accident was discovered on the morning of a major world snooker tournament, the Dafabet Masters, at Alexandra Palace.
There were no arrests, and the cause of the crash has not been disclosed.
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 6 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 9 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 10 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?