Car collides with 60 year old woman, in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Police were called at around 12:45 today to an incident on South End Road in Hampstead.
A car was involved in a collision with a pedestrian. The 60 year old pedestrian has been taken to a central London hospital but her injuries are not life threatening.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Officers remain on the scene and a road closure remains in place.
Drivers are warned to expect surrounding roads to be busier.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's