Car collides with 60 year old woman, in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Police were called at around 12:45 today to an incident on South End Road in Hampstead.
A car was involved in a collision with a pedestrian. The 60 year old pedestrian has been taken to a central London hospital but her injuries are not life threatening.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Officers remain on the scene and a road closure remains in place.
Drivers are warned to expect surrounding roads to be busier.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 7 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre