Car collides with 60 year old woman, in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Police were called at around 12:45 today to an incident on South End Road in Hampstead.
A car was involved in a collision with a pedestrian. The 60 year old pedestrian has been taken to a central London hospital but her injuries are not life threatening.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene.
Officers remain on the scene and a road closure remains in place.
Drivers are warned to expect surrounding roads to be busier.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
- 1 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 2 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards
- 3 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 4 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 5 'Huge relief': Golders Green care home celebrates booster rollout
- 6 Punk Blythe doll worth almost £1,000 visits Camden Town
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 10 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft