Canine cupid set for All Dogs Matter’s Valentine’s Hampstead Heath dog walk
- Credit: Archant
Celebrate Valentine’s Day by taking your best four-legged friend to the Heath for the charity All Dogs Matter’s annual walk.
Help fundraise for dogs who don't get the love they need by turning up on Sunday February 16 at the Garden Gate pub.
Registration is from 10, with the walk itself running between 11 and 12.
ADM's general manager Ira Moss said: "Every year we welcome dog lovers from across London to our Valentines Walk which is a fantastic way to enjoy the heath and help raise money for unwanted and abandoned dogs in our community.
"With so many dogs in our shelter still looking for love in their forever homes, we hope you can join us and help spread awareness."
So if you're single, your significant other is elsewhere, or the pair of you just want to show your dog how much you love them, the walk costs £5.
There are prizes for the "most loved-up" dog and owner, and for those with the best - matching - themed costume.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 5 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
- 8 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 9 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'