Cancer Research boosted by charity runners
I am writing to thank our runners for taking part in this years British 10k London run and to all your readers for supporting them. The event was a great success with thousands of pounds raised for World Cancer Research Funds (WCRF) research and education
I am writing to thank our runners for taking part in this years British 10k London run and to all your readers for supporting them.
The event was a great success with thousands of pounds raised for World Cancer Research Funds (WCRF) research and education programmes into the link between lifestyle and cancer.
Our runners have worked very hard in training and we are pleased they have completed the race. They have also helped us to raise awareness that about a third of the most common cancers could be prevented by eating healthily, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight.
We are extremely grateful for all their hard work. They can now have a well deserved rest!
You may also want to watch:
It is still not too late to sponsor WCRF's British 10k London run team. You can visit www.wcrf-uk.org/sponsor or call 020 7343 4205.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 9 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 10 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
World Cancer Research Fund