Can Trust be trusted to consult fully on polyclinic move?
In your article about the new Park Road polyclinic in Crouch End it was asserted that patients of the two GP Practices which are expected to move into the new battleship-grey building in Park Road N8 are being consulted about this. My partner and I ar
In your article about the new Park Road polyclinic in Crouch End it was asserted that patients of the two GP Practices which are 'expected' to move into the new battleship-grey building in Park Road N8 are being consulted about this. My partner and I are patients of one of the two Practices concerned but we have not been consulted in any way. So the accuracy of this assertion - made presumably by Haringey Primary Care Trust - is questionable, at the least.
Similarly, I'm aware that the Trust has asserted repeatedly that the problematic issue of public transport links to the new polyclinic has been sorted out through discussions with Transport for London, but when I asked TfL about this they expressed complete ignorance of the matter.
Consequently I despair of this local, powerful, NHS Trust's willingness to talk truthfully to us, its supposed customers, about what it is doing, how, and why.
You may also want to watch:
Harefield Road, N8
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 5 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Archway stabbing: 16-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues