Camden woman, 78, killed in Oxford Street bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman who died after a collision with a bus in Oxford Street was today named today as a 78-year-old from Camden.
Susan Causey died in hospital after the accident involving a route 137 bus near to Selfridges department store at about 2.50pm last Tuesday.
A post mortem gave the cause of death as head injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which was attended by police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance.
Anyone with information is asked to call officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8543 5157.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver was not arrested.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United