Camden woman, 78, killed in Oxford Street bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman who died after a collision with a bus in Oxford Street was today named today as a 78-year-old from Camden.
Susan Causey died in hospital after the accident involving a route 137 bus near to Selfridges department store at about 2.50pm last Tuesday.
A post mortem gave the cause of death as head injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which was attended by police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance.
Anyone with information is asked to call officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8543 5157.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver was not arrested.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved