Camden woman, 78, killed in Oxford Street bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman who died after a collision with a bus in Oxford Street was today named today as a 78-year-old from Camden.
Susan Causey died in hospital after the accident involving a route 137 bus near to Selfridges department store at about 2.50pm last Tuesday.
A post mortem gave the cause of death as head injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which was attended by police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance.
Anyone with information is asked to call officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8543 5157.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver was not arrested.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'