Camden woman, 78, killed in Oxford Street bus collision
- Credit: Archant
A woman who died after a collision with a bus in Oxford Street was today named today as a 78-year-old from Camden.
Susan Causey died in hospital after the accident involving a route 137 bus near to Selfridges department store at about 2.50pm last Tuesday.
A post mortem gave the cause of death as head injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which was attended by police, paramedics and London’s Air Ambulance.
Anyone with information is asked to call officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8543 5157.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver was not arrested.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke