Camden Town accountants offer charity business masterclass for entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town accountants Accounts and Legal are running a not-for-profit business masterclass on Wednesday, July 11.
The event is designed to help start-up learn how to operate a business professionally.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the charity Fredericks Foundation - who offer responsible loans to start-ups who may struggle to get finance through more conventional means.
Accounts and Legal director Keir Wright-Whyte told the Ham&High: “We always find that
“We’re working with the charity simply because we wanted to emphasise that we’re not running this session for business reasons, it’s because we genuinely think running a business with a solid business plan, regular forecasts and board meetings is really important.”
The session will be led by Accounts and Legal founder Neil Nichols and consultant Louis Lines, and it will take place from 6.30pm at the firm’s head office on Kentish Town Road.
Tickets, which cost £10 are available from accountsandlegal.co.uk
- 1 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 2 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 3 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 6 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 9 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 10 How the battle for Hampstead Heath inspired the National Trust