Camden Town accountants offer charity business masterclass for entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town accountants Accounts and Legal are running a not-for-profit business masterclass on Wednesday, July 11.
The event is designed to help start-up learn how to operate a business professionally.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the charity Fredericks Foundation - who offer responsible loans to start-ups who may struggle to get finance through more conventional means.
Accounts and Legal director Keir Wright-Whyte told the Ham&High: “We always find that
“We’re working with the charity simply because we wanted to emphasise that we’re not running this session for business reasons, it’s because we genuinely think running a business with a solid business plan, regular forecasts and board meetings is really important.”
You may also want to watch:
The session will be led by Accounts and Legal founder Neil Nichols and consultant Louis Lines, and it will take place from 6.30pm at the firm’s head office on Kentish Town Road.
Tickets, which cost £10 are available from accountsandlegal.co.uk
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 3 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 4 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 5 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 6 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 7 Anorexia was nurtured and nourished by lockdown – and the media
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 10 Jack Ampadu killing: Defendant denies murder charge