Camden Town accountants offer charity business masterclass for entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town accountants Accounts and Legal are running a not-for-profit business masterclass on Wednesday, July 11.
The event is designed to help start-up learn how to operate a business professionally.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the charity Fredericks Foundation - who offer responsible loans to start-ups who may struggle to get finance through more conventional means.
Accounts and Legal director Keir Wright-Whyte told the Ham&High: “We always find that
“We’re working with the charity simply because we wanted to emphasise that we’re not running this session for business reasons, it’s because we genuinely think running a business with a solid business plan, regular forecasts and board meetings is really important.”
You may also want to watch:
The session will be led by Accounts and Legal founder Neil Nichols and consultant Louis Lines, and it will take place from 6.30pm at the firm’s head office on Kentish Town Road.
Tickets, which cost £10 are available from accountsandlegal.co.uk
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road