Camden Town accountants offer charity business masterclass for entrepreneurs
- Credit: Archant
Camden Town accountants Accounts and Legal are running a not-for-profit business masterclass on Wednesday, July 11.
The event is designed to help start-up learn how to operate a business professionally.
All proceeds from the event will be donated to the charity Fredericks Foundation - who offer responsible loans to start-ups who may struggle to get finance through more conventional means.
Accounts and Legal director Keir Wright-Whyte told the Ham&High: “We always find that
“We’re working with the charity simply because we wanted to emphasise that we’re not running this session for business reasons, it’s because we genuinely think running a business with a solid business plan, regular forecasts and board meetings is really important.”
You may also want to watch:
The session will be led by Accounts and Legal founder Neil Nichols and consultant Louis Lines, and it will take place from 6.30pm at the firm’s head office on Kentish Town Road.
Tickets, which cost £10 are available from accountsandlegal.co.uk
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council