Camden stylists head for glory
TWO Camden hair-stylists have shown they are a cut above the rest by reaching the finals for a series of prestigious awards Hob Salons colourist Lindsay Grossman, 24, and stylist Jake Unger, 19, have reached the UK Final of the industry s most prestigious
TWO Camden hair-stylists have shown they are a cut above the rest by reaching the finals for a series of prestigious awards
Hob Salons colourist Lindsay Grossman, 24, and stylist Jake Unger, 19, have reached the UK Final of the industry's most prestigious competition, the Wella Professionals Trend Vision Award 2009.
The final is being held at The Roundhouse in September.
Mr Unger said: "Both of us are so proud to have reached the UK Final this worldwide competition and hope that competing on home turf at the Roundhouse in Camden in September means luck will be on our side. Having always had a huge passion for hair, we are so excited about taking part and competing against the best hairdressers in the country."
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the salon said the accomplishment had made both Mr Unger and Ms Grossman two of the most popular hairdressers at the salon.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds