Camden stylists head for glory
TWO Camden hair-stylists have shown they are a cut above the rest by reaching the finals for a series of prestigious awards Hob Salons colourist Lindsay Grossman, 24, and stylist Jake Unger, 19, have reached the UK Final of the industry s most prestigious
TWO Camden hair-stylists have shown they are a cut above the rest by reaching the finals for a series of prestigious awards
Hob Salons colourist Lindsay Grossman, 24, and stylist Jake Unger, 19, have reached the UK Final of the industry's most prestigious competition, the Wella Professionals Trend Vision Award 2009.
The final is being held at The Roundhouse in September.
Mr Unger said: "Both of us are so proud to have reached the UK Final this worldwide competition and hope that competing on home turf at the Roundhouse in Camden in September means luck will be on our side. Having always had a huge passion for hair, we are so excited about taking part and competing against the best hairdressers in the country."
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the salon said the accomplishment had made both Mr Unger and Ms Grossman two of the most popular hairdressers at the salon.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 5 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue