Camden stylists head for glory
TWO Camden hair-stylists have shown they are a cut above the rest by reaching the finals for a series of prestigious awards Hob Salons colourist Lindsay Grossman, 24, and stylist Jake Unger, 19, have reached the UK Final of the industry s most prestigious
TWO Camden hair-stylists have shown they are a cut above the rest by reaching the finals for a series of prestigious awards
Hob Salons colourist Lindsay Grossman, 24, and stylist Jake Unger, 19, have reached the UK Final of the industry's most prestigious competition, the Wella Professionals Trend Vision Award 2009.
The final is being held at The Roundhouse in September.
Mr Unger said: "Both of us are so proud to have reached the UK Final this worldwide competition and hope that competing on home turf at the Roundhouse in Camden in September means luck will be on our side. Having always had a huge passion for hair, we are so excited about taking part and competing against the best hairdressers in the country."
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the salon said the accomplishment had made both Mr Unger and Ms Grossman two of the most popular hairdressers at the salon.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation