Modern European and British cuisine at new Camden Social brasserie
- Credit: Camden Social
A new brasserie set to open in Camden boasts of "a distinctly British and European feel".
Camden Social will open on July 14 at the premises formerly occupied by Byron Burgers in Jamestown Road.
It is owned by The Rhumshack Group, which also has Cottons restaurant, Bubblemania and Tai Pan Alley in the area.
The brasserie will offer breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and Sunday roasts.
Starters include black sesame crusted seared tuna and pan-fried panko crusted tofu, while mains include crispy duck leg confit, and crab bisque with scallop, sea bream and king prawns.
You may also want to watch:
Arnaud Barbezat, the head of marketing at The Rhumshack Group, said: “We’re happy to be able to bring something new to Camden’s restaurant scene. It's a place to reunite with the joy of eating out again.
"Camden Social will continue to build on the group's eclectic offering in the area, which currently includes authentic Asian dining, Caribbean rum shacks and bubble waffle shops.”
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 4 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 5 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate