Modern European and British cuisine at new Camden Social brasserie
- Credit: Camden Social
A new brasserie set to open in Camden boasts of "a distinctly British and European feel".
Camden Social will open on July 14 at the premises formerly occupied by Byron Burgers in Jamestown Road.
It is owned by The Rhumshack Group, which also has Cottons restaurant, Bubblemania and Tai Pan Alley in the area.
The brasserie will offer breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and Sunday roasts.
Starters include black sesame crusted seared tuna and pan-fried panko crusted tofu, while mains include crispy duck leg confit, and crab bisque with scallop, sea bream and king prawns.
You may also want to watch:
Arnaud Barbezat, the head of marketing at The Rhumshack Group, said: “We’re happy to be able to bring something new to Camden’s restaurant scene. It's a place to reunite with the joy of eating out again.
"Camden Social will continue to build on the group's eclectic offering in the area, which currently includes authentic Asian dining, Caribbean rum shacks and bubble waffle shops.”
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre