Camden school mourns loss of teenager stabbed to death at party
- Credit: Archant
A Camden school has mourned the loss of a pupil stabbed to death at a house party.
La Sainte Union School (LSU) in Highgate Road, Dartmouth Park, announced the death of 17-year-old Shaquan Sammy-Plummer on its website this week.
Shaquan, of Finsbury Park, died after being stabbed in the chest last Friday during a fight at a party in Enfield.
He was a student at La Swap sixth-form consortium but was based at La Sainte Union.
The school is offering counselling to students who have been affected by the pupil’s death.
You may also want to watch:
The announcement read: “The school is very sad to inform everyone in the LSU community of the death of one of our Year 13 students, Shaquan Sammy-Plummer.
“Our prayers and condolences go out to his family and friends.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 6 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
“Please contact the school if you would like to know more about the counselling services we are offering our students who were connected to Shaquan in any way.
“May he rest in peace.”
Four people, two 17-year-old boys, one 17-year-old girl and a 46-year-old woman, have been bailed after being arrested in connection with his murder.
They will return to court in mid-March.
A 17-year-old boy arrested in connection with the police investigation into Shaquan’s death has also been bailed following his arrest.
He is due to return to court in late March.
A post-mortem examination found the cause of death to be a stab wound to the chest.
Formal identification is yet to take place but detectives are satisfied that the victim is Shaquan Sammy-Plummer.
An investigation into Shaquan’s death continues.