Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- Credit: Met Police
Tributes are being paid to a Camden police officer who has died from Covid-19.
John Fabrizi, a constable for Camden Police, passed away on Sunday (January 24) as the local force remembered a “devoted” officer who “did so much good in one lifetime”.
Flowers have been laid outside Kentish Town Police Station in memory of PC Fabrizi, who is one of five Metropolitan Police officers to have died from the virus in recent weeks.
On Tuesday (January 26) Camden Police tweeted: “It is with a great sadness that we announce the death of a much loved officer, Camden's PC John Fabrizi, who lost his battle with Covid-19 on Sunday.
“Our thoughts go to John's family as we mourn the loss of our devoted colleague, an officer that did so much good in one lifetime.
You may also want to watch:
“We send our heartfelt thanks to all of our NHS colleagues who helped John within intensive care and selflessly continue to provide assistance to all of our community who need it during this difficult time.”
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 4 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52