Camden funeral directors Leverton & Sons to star in BBC programme The One Show
- Credit: Archant
Three generations of a family business which has been based in Camden for more than 200 years have starred in a special television programme exploring their work.
The Leverton family will sit down tomorrow evening (Tuesday) to watch a special BBC feature about their funeral directors’ firm Leverton & Sons, based in Eversholt Street, Mornington Crescent.
It is part of a series of short reports about historic UK companies featured on The One Show, which airs on BBC One each weekday evening.
The feature exploring Leverton & Sons was filmed in November and is presented by actor Larry Lamb.
Leverton & Sons, which has branches across north London, is the Royal Family’s chosen funeral directors,
You may also want to watch:
The firm, founded in 1789, arranged the funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales in 1997, as well as former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher last year.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 7 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 8 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 9 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds