Camden detectives appeal to trace Romanian woman missing since 2015
- Credit: Archant
The woman was living in Haringey and is believed to have been working as a sex worker in north London.
On March 1 2015, police received a report that Ana Lingurariu had not been seen by friends in London for several weeks.
She lived in Haringey at the time and was 22 years of age. She would now be 24.
Officers from Camden made enquiries, and it is believed that Ana worked in the sex industry in north London.
Police have searched in various locations, but she has not been traced.
Enquiries with family members in her home village of Seciuri suggest that she has not returned to Romania.
Anyone who knows of Ana’s whereabouts, or who may have seen her over the past two years, is asked to call the Central North missing persons unit on 020 8733 6543 or via 101.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 8 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 Murphy's Yard 825-home tower block development to be 'car free'
You can also provide information to the charity Missing People on 116000.