Camden detectives appeal to trace Romanian woman missing since 2015
- Credit: Archant
The woman was living in Haringey and is believed to have been working as a sex worker in north London.
On March 1 2015, police received a report that Ana Lingurariu had not been seen by friends in London for several weeks.
She lived in Haringey at the time and was 22 years of age. She would now be 24.
Officers from Camden made enquiries, and it is believed that Ana worked in the sex industry in north London.
Police have searched in various locations, but she has not been traced.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries with family members in her home village of Seciuri suggest that she has not returned to Romania.
Anyone who knows of Ana’s whereabouts, or who may have seen her over the past two years, is asked to call the Central North missing persons unit on 020 8733 6543 or via 101.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 6 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 10 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
You can also provide information to the charity Missing People on 116000.