Camden detectives appeal to trace Romanian woman missing since 2015
- Credit: Archant
The woman was living in Haringey and is believed to have been working as a sex worker in north London.
On March 1 2015, police received a report that Ana Lingurariu had not been seen by friends in London for several weeks.
She lived in Haringey at the time and was 22 years of age. She would now be 24.
Officers from Camden made enquiries, and it is believed that Ana worked in the sex industry in north London.
Police have searched in various locations, but she has not been traced.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries with family members in her home village of Seciuri suggest that she has not returned to Romania.
Anyone who knows of Ana’s whereabouts, or who may have seen her over the past two years, is asked to call the Central North missing persons unit on 020 8733 6543 or via 101.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 4 Hampstead bakery sells challah hearts for Mental Health Awareness Week
- 5 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 6 New Indian restaurant Ritu to replace Yasmeen Kitchen in St John's Wood
- 7 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Camden shouldn't ignore residents, but we need low-traffic neighbourhoods
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
You can also provide information to the charity Missing People on 116000.