Camden detectives appeal to trace Romanian woman missing since 2015
- Credit: Archant
The woman was living in Haringey and is believed to have been working as a sex worker in north London.
On March 1 2015, police received a report that Ana Lingurariu had not been seen by friends in London for several weeks.
She lived in Haringey at the time and was 22 years of age. She would now be 24.
Officers from Camden made enquiries, and it is believed that Ana worked in the sex industry in north London.
Police have searched in various locations, but she has not been traced.
You may also want to watch:
Enquiries with family members in her home village of Seciuri suggest that she has not returned to Romania.
Anyone who knows of Ana’s whereabouts, or who may have seen her over the past two years, is asked to call the Central North missing persons unit on 020 8733 6543 or via 101.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 8 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 9 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 10 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
You can also provide information to the charity Missing People on 116000.