Camden detectives appeal to trace Romanian woman missing since 2015
- Credit: Archant
The woman was living in Haringey and is believed to have been working as a sex worker in north London.
On March 1 2015, police received a report that Ana Lingurariu had not been seen by friends in London for several weeks.
She lived in Haringey at the time and was 22 years of age. She would now be 24.
Officers from Camden made enquiries, and it is believed that Ana worked in the sex industry in north London.
Police have searched in various locations, but she has not been traced.
Enquiries with family members in her home village of Seciuri suggest that she has not returned to Romania.
Anyone who knows of Ana’s whereabouts, or who may have seen her over the past two years, is asked to call the Central North missing persons unit on 020 8733 6543 or via 101.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 3 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 4 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 5 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 6 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 7 'Hostility for LGBT+ people': Mike Freer resigns from Boris Johnson's government
- 8 George Michael’s Highgate piano sells for £200,000
- 9 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 10 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
You can also provide information to the charity Missing People on 116000.