Camden career coach’s book gets praise from Cherie Blair ahead of launch
- Credit: Archant
A Camden career coach and leadership trainer has garnered the attention of Cherie Blair and a best-selling author.
Ms Blair called Hira Ali’s new book Her Way To The Top “great” and “full of down to earth and useable advice to help women thrive at work”.
Meanwhile, Lois P Frankel said it was unmissable, and offered “a depth of understanding of issues in away that every woman can learn from”.
The book explores the challenges facing women in their careers. Ms Ali drew on her background training women and working in Pakistan to write the book.
The book itself is due to be launched on February 25.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Ali said: “Working with women all over the world gave me so much confidence because I finally understood that as women we are all experiencing the same internal issues. Whatever background you’re from or education you have, addressing these issues is key to our collective success.”
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 3 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses