New Belsize hair and beauty salon welcomes community after lockdown
- Credit: Hayley Benoit
Belsize Park welcomed a new salon in the area on Monday, as ELK Hair + Body opened for the first time as lockdown restrictions eased.
Located in England’s Lane, ELK is named after the animal - which the salon says represents a strong symbol of community.
The salon offers hair, massage, facial, body and nail treatments.
Owner Elivinas Piscikas said: "It has been busier than we expected, we’re already overbooked.
“But we are still offering complimentary 15-minute luxury hair treatments to new customers between April 12-30."
You may also want to watch:
The company says it is committed to using only environmentally sustainable product ranges, and has partnered with the brand Keune to do so.
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 3 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 4 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Late-night kidnap arrest after police search park
- 7 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 8 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 9 'We can't afford it': Camden foodbank prepares for spike in demand
- 10 'Potential for something remarkable'? Residents on O2 Centre redevelopment