New Belsize hair and beauty salon welcomes community after lockdown
- Credit: Hayley Benoit
Belsize Park welcomed a new salon in the area on Monday, as ELK Hair + Body opened for the first time as lockdown restrictions eased.
Located in England’s Lane, ELK is named after the animal - which the salon says represents a strong symbol of community.
The salon offers hair, massage, facial, body and nail treatments.
Owner Elivinas Piscikas said: "It has been busier than we expected, we’re already overbooked.
“But we are still offering complimentary 15-minute luxury hair treatments to new customers between April 12-30."
You may also want to watch:
The company says it is committed to using only environmentally sustainable product ranges, and has partnered with the brand Keune to do so.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 3 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 4 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 5 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 6 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars
- 7 James, Feeder and Maxïmo Park to play opening night of Kenwood
- 8 Three men charged after police officer injured in traffic stop
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure