Belsize Village flat damaged by fire
- Credit: Belsize Village Business Association
A flat in Belsize Lane was damaged by fire on Tuesday morning.
London Fire Brigade (LFB) said it was called to a fire in a block of flats and a shop.
A spokesperson said: "Part of a two roomed flat on the ground and first floor was damaged by fire. There were no reports of any injuries."
LFB said it was called shortly before 6.50am, and that the fire was brought under control by 8.23am.
Fire crews from West Hampstead and Kentish Town stations attended the incident, while LFB said the fire's cause remained under investigation.
Three months ago, a fire devastated the nearby England's Lane Launderette.
Were you affected this morning? Contact Sam on the newsdesk Sam.Volpe@Archant.co.uk
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 6 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 7 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 8 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'
- 9 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 10 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake