Burglars strike at Sadie Frost's home
SADIE Frost has been hit by burglars again while at home in Belsize Park
SADIE Frost has been hit by burglars again while at home in Belsize Park.
Thieves broke in through a back door and stole credit cards, cash and a laptop in a raid on Friday night.
Fears are that the addresses of friends, including Kate Moss, Rhys Ifans and Davinia Taylor were on the computer, as well as personal photographs of her children with ex-husband Jude Law.
Ms Frost was also at home when thieves struck in a similar incident in October.
You may also want to watch:
A Met police spokesman said: "We were called at 3.41pm on January 12 by a third party reporting a burglary. We believe the crime occurred between 7pm and 8pm on January 11 and the occupier was present at the property. There was no forced entry and personal property and a laptop was taken. There have been no arrests."
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points