Burglars strike at Sadie Frost's home
SADIE Frost has been hit by burglars again while at home in Belsize Park
SADIE Frost has been hit by burglars again while at home in Belsize Park.
Thieves broke in through a back door and stole credit cards, cash and a laptop in a raid on Friday night.
Fears are that the addresses of friends, including Kate Moss, Rhys Ifans and Davinia Taylor were on the computer, as well as personal photographs of her children with ex-husband Jude Law.
Ms Frost was also at home when thieves struck in a similar incident in October.
You may also want to watch:
A Met police spokesman said: "We were called at 3.41pm on January 12 by a third party reporting a burglary. We believe the crime occurred between 7pm and 8pm on January 11 and the occupier was present at the property. There was no forced entry and personal property and a laptop was taken. There have been no arrests."
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 6 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 7 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101
- 10 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return