Burglars strike at Sadie Frost's home
SADIE Frost has been hit by burglars again while at home in Belsize Park
SADIE Frost has been hit by burglars again while at home in Belsize Park.
Thieves broke in through a back door and stole credit cards, cash and a laptop in a raid on Friday night.
Fears are that the addresses of friends, including Kate Moss, Rhys Ifans and Davinia Taylor were on the computer, as well as personal photographs of her children with ex-husband Jude Law.
Ms Frost was also at home when thieves struck in a similar incident in October.
You may also want to watch:
A Met police spokesman said: "We were called at 3.41pm on January 12 by a third party reporting a burglary. We believe the crime occurred between 7pm and 8pm on January 11 and the occupier was present at the property. There was no forced entry and personal property and a laptop was taken. There have been no arrests."
- 1 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 8 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report