Budding TV presenter, 10, reveals the wild side of Highgate Wood
- Credit: Archant
A 10-year-old boy has created a wildlife video in Highgate Wood in the hopes of becoming the next Chris Packham
Finley Robertson, a pupil at Rhodes Avenue Primary School, has been shortlisted in the Cairngorms Young Presenter 2017 competition for his video about foxes.
If he wins, he would enjoy a five-day holiday in Scotland and the chance to present a video with TV star Iolo Williams.
The Muswell Hill-based naturalist said: “I love how nature is always there but you have to go and see it. It’s almost exclusive to you.”
He added: “It’s like a whole other world.”
You may also want to watch:
Mum Helen Storr said she is very proud of her son.
“He does it all himself – writes, edits, everything,” she said. “It’s great.”
To vote for Finley, click here and select his video before December 5
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 8 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 10 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home