Budding TV presenter, 10, reveals the wild side of Highgate Wood
- Credit: Archant
A 10-year-old boy has created a wildlife video in Highgate Wood in the hopes of becoming the next Chris Packham
Finley Robertson, a pupil at Rhodes Avenue Primary School, has been shortlisted in the Cairngorms Young Presenter 2017 competition for his video about foxes.
If he wins, he would enjoy a five-day holiday in Scotland and the chance to present a video with TV star Iolo Williams.
The Muswell Hill-based naturalist said: “I love how nature is always there but you have to go and see it. It’s almost exclusive to you.”
He added: “It’s like a whole other world.”
You may also want to watch:
Mum Helen Storr said she is very proud of her son.
“He does it all himself – writes, edits, everything,” she said. “It’s great.”
To vote for Finley, click here and select his video before December 5
- 1 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 2 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 3 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 4 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 5 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Arguments over Heath impact of homes in Jack Straw's Castle car park