Brothers suffer brutal anti-Semitic attack as they leave restaurant
TWO men were hit with baseball bats, wooden sticks and rocks in an anti-Semitic attack in Golders Green. Three men launched the assault on two brothers on Golders Green Road on Tuesday night. The victims were left with bruises and cuts to the face and ar
TWO men were hit with baseball bats, wooden sticks and rocks in an anti-Semitic attack in Golders Green.
Three men launched the assault on two brothers on Golders Green Road on Tuesday night.
The victims were left with bruises and cuts to the face and arms as they tried to defend themselves.
Just minutes earlier, at about 9.30pm as the brothers left a restaurant, police say the same attackers racially abused them using anti-Semitic language.
You may also want to watch:
The gang, a white man, a Mediterranean-looking man and an Asian man, all thought to be around 17, escaped towards Brent Street.
Detective Superintendent Richard Walton, Barnet's deputy borough commander, said: "This unprovoked attack was committed by three young men who targeted the victims purely based on their religion."
- 1 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 2 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 3 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 8 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 9 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 10 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
Police have appealed for witnesses to call Barnet police on 020-8200 1212.