Brothers suffer brutal anti-Semitic attack as they leave restaurant
TWO men were hit with baseball bats, wooden sticks and rocks in an anti-Semitic attack in Golders Green. Three men launched the assault on two brothers on Golders Green Road on Tuesday night. The victims were left with bruises and cuts to the face and ar
TWO men were hit with baseball bats, wooden sticks and rocks in an anti-Semitic attack in Golders Green.
Three men launched the assault on two brothers on Golders Green Road on Tuesday night.
The victims were left with bruises and cuts to the face and arms as they tried to defend themselves.
Just minutes earlier, at about 9.30pm as the brothers left a restaurant, police say the same attackers racially abused them using anti-Semitic language.
You may also want to watch:
The gang, a white man, a Mediterranean-looking man and an Asian man, all thought to be around 17, escaped towards Brent Street.
Detective Superintendent Richard Walton, Barnet's deputy borough commander, said: "This unprovoked attack was committed by three young men who targeted the victims purely based on their religion."
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 7 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 8 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 9 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
Police have appealed for witnesses to call Barnet police on 020-8200 1212.