Brent Cross shoppers invited to St Jude's Proms
HAMPSTEAD Garden Suburb s Proms will hit the high street this week – with tickets going on sale at John Lewis. The well-known Proms at St Jude s music festival is in its 16th year and is expected to be another sell-out. And for the first time this weeke
HAMPSTEAD Garden Suburb's Proms will hit the high street this week - with tickets going on sale at John Lewis.
The well-known Proms at St Jude's music festival is in its 16th year and is expected to be another sell-out.
And for the first time this weekend, those wishing to attend can buy tickets at John Lewis in Brent Cross.
Proms managing director, Susie Gregson, said: "John Lewis Brent Cross is already a generous sponsor of the festival - together with a number of other organisations such as its sister company Waitrose.
You may also want to watch:
"This additional invitation to put a box office in the store gives us the chance to sell tickets to people who would otherwise not hear of us."
Tickets will be on sale tomorrow from 10am until 1pm and on Saturday from 9.30am until 1pm.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
On Saturday, chamber choir Sonus Cantorum directed by Christine Cunnold, will be performing to give a sample of the music to come.
The Proms run from June 14-22. For more information and to book tickets, call 020-8458 1582 or log on to www.promsatstjudes.org.uk.