BREAKING NEWS: Young girl injured in Muswell Hill collision
Victim could be as young as 12 say initial reports, as local roads are closed
A TEENAGE girl is believed to have been injured in a collision with a car in Muswell Hill.
Muswell Hill is currently closed while the ambulance service and police deal with the incident, which happened at 5pm today near the Broadway roundabout.
At this early stage there are conflicting reports about the age of the victim - one source claimed she could be as young as 12, while other reports put the age of the female at 20.
The London ambulance service says the girl is a teenager and that she has now been taken to the Royal London hospital by air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Call us on 020 7433 6214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes