BREAKING NEWS: Young girl injured in Muswell Hill collision
Victim could be as young as 12 say initial reports, as local roads are closed
A TEENAGE girl is believed to have been injured in a collision with a car in Muswell Hill.
Muswell Hill is currently closed while the ambulance service and police deal with the incident, which happened at 5pm today near the Broadway roundabout.
At this early stage there are conflicting reports about the age of the victim - one source claimed she could be as young as 12, while other reports put the age of the female at 20.
The London ambulance service says the girl is a teenager and that she has now been taken to the Royal London hospital by air ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see anything? Call us on 020 7433 6214 or email email@example.com
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 8 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure