Boy, 10, falls from Camden Town pub roof
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub. The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn s on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents to
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub.
The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn's on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents toilets.
Paramedics and police rushed to the scene and he was carried out of the pub in front of shocked punters and bar staff.
One member of staff who was working at the time said: "It was just horrible, absolutely horrible."
You may also want to watch:
The Ham&High understands the boy's mother allowed him to play on the roof because it is safer than playing out on Camden High Street.
The London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a fast response vehicle to the incident as the boy was taken to the Royal London Hospital as a priority.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
Camden police say they are not treating the incident as suspicious. The boy's condition is believed to be serious but stable.