Boy, 10, falls from Camden Town pub roof
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub. The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn s on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents to
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub.
The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn's on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents toilets.
Paramedics and police rushed to the scene and he was carried out of the pub in front of shocked punters and bar staff.
One member of staff who was working at the time said: "It was just horrible, absolutely horrible."
You may also want to watch:
The Ham&High understands the boy's mother allowed him to play on the roof because it is safer than playing out on Camden High Street.
The London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a fast response vehicle to the incident as the boy was taken to the Royal London Hospital as a priority.
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Highgate's Well Pharmacy to offer Covid-19 booster vaccines with flu jabs
- 3 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 4 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 5 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 8 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
Camden police say they are not treating the incident as suspicious. The boy's condition is believed to be serious but stable.