Boy, 10, falls from Camden Town pub roof
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub. The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn s on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents to
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub.
The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn's on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents toilets.
Paramedics and police rushed to the scene and he was carried out of the pub in front of shocked punters and bar staff.
One member of staff who was working at the time said: "It was just horrible, absolutely horrible."
You may also want to watch:
The Ham&High understands the boy's mother allowed him to play on the roof because it is safer than playing out on Camden High Street.
The London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a fast response vehicle to the incident as the boy was taken to the Royal London Hospital as a priority.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
Camden police say they are not treating the incident as suspicious. The boy's condition is believed to be serious but stable.