Boy, 10, falls from Camden Town pub roof
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub. The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn s on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents to
A 10-year-old boy was left with serious head injuries after falling through the roof of a Camden Town pub.
The youngster was playing on the roof of Tommy Flynn's on Camden High Street on Monday evening when he crashed through a skylight above the gents toilets.
Paramedics and police rushed to the scene and he was carried out of the pub in front of shocked punters and bar staff.
One member of staff who was working at the time said: "It was just horrible, absolutely horrible."
The Ham&High understands the boy's mother allowed him to play on the roof because it is safer than playing out on Camden High Street.
The London Ambulance Service sent two ambulances and a fast response vehicle to the incident as the boy was taken to the Royal London Hospital as a priority.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 3 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 6 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 7 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 8 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
Camden police say they are not treating the incident as suspicious. The boy's condition is believed to be serious but stable.