Bouncing Camden babies who share a birthday with the new royal prince
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
It was an extra special day for first time parents Keely Waller and Jack Henderson - who are celebrating the news that their newborn daughter shares a birthday with the new royal prince.
Tallulah Henderson was delivered at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead just hours before the arrival of the royal baby on Monday (July 22), and she was one of seven babies born on the maternity ward that day.
Sales manager Miss Waller, 20, of Mortimer Terrace, Gospel Oak, who gave birth by caesarean section, said: “I said to my family three days ago ‘I hope Kate has her baby on the same day as me because that would be amazing’.
“Everyone was saying there could be a prince or princess born on the same day. My brothers and sisters can’t wait to see her.”
And like Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, this is the couple’s first child.
You may also want to watch:
At the maternity wing at University College London Hospital, 10 babies were born on the same day as the new heir to the throne.
Jessicah McSween and Karl Campbell, of Maitland Park, Belsize Park, had a baby girl, who is yet to be named, several hours before the Duchess gave birth.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 6 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 7 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 8 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
Ms McSween said: “We’ve been saying she might be born on the same day as the royal baby for quite some time. It feels really crazy.”