Bouncing Camden babies who share a birthday with the new royal prince
- Credit: Nigel Sutton
It was an extra special day for first time parents Keely Waller and Jack Henderson - who are celebrating the news that their newborn daughter shares a birthday with the new royal prince.
Tallulah Henderson was delivered at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead just hours before the arrival of the royal baby on Monday (July 22), and she was one of seven babies born on the maternity ward that day.
Sales manager Miss Waller, 20, of Mortimer Terrace, Gospel Oak, who gave birth by caesarean section, said: “I said to my family three days ago ‘I hope Kate has her baby on the same day as me because that would be amazing’.
“Everyone was saying there could be a prince or princess born on the same day. My brothers and sisters can’t wait to see her.”
And like Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, this is the couple’s first child.
You may also want to watch:
At the maternity wing at University College London Hospital, 10 babies were born on the same day as the new heir to the throne.
Jessicah McSween and Karl Campbell, of Maitland Park, Belsize Park, had a baby girl, who is yet to be named, several hours before the Duchess gave birth.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 4 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 5 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 9 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 10 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
Ms McSween said: “We’ve been saying she might be born on the same day as the royal baby for quite some time. It feels really crazy.”