Bonnie has the X Factor
A Maida Vale dancer has lifted the lid on the X Factor after three years performing on the show.
HAVING shared the stage with the likes of Alexandra Burke and JLS in the past, Bonnie Parsons, of Elgin Avenue, has strutted her stuff with Wagner Carrilho, Cher Lloyd and Treyc Cohen this series.
And while she has nothing but praise for this year’s aspiring acts, she says it is the controversial figure of Wagner who has the biggest challenge each week.
“All the singers come into rehearsal on a Thursday, spot on and ready to go, but then there’s Wagner,” she said.
“He is the fun-loving guy of the show and I think because English is his second language he still struggles to read the lyrics off the page.”
You may also want to watch:
For those of you looking for an insider tip, Ms Parsons says she is tipping Cher or Matt Cardle for victory.
- 1 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 2 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 5 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report