Bonnie has the X Factor
A Maida Vale dancer has lifted the lid on the X Factor after three years performing on the show.
HAVING shared the stage with the likes of Alexandra Burke and JLS in the past, Bonnie Parsons, of Elgin Avenue, has strutted her stuff with Wagner Carrilho, Cher Lloyd and Treyc Cohen this series.
And while she has nothing but praise for this year’s aspiring acts, she says it is the controversial figure of Wagner who has the biggest challenge each week.
“All the singers come into rehearsal on a Thursday, spot on and ready to go, but then there’s Wagner,” she said.
“He is the fun-loving guy of the show and I think because English is his second language he still struggles to read the lyrics off the page.”
You may also want to watch:
For those of you looking for an insider tip, Ms Parsons says she is tipping Cher or Matt Cardle for victory.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 8 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points