Bonnie has the X Factor
A Maida Vale dancer has lifted the lid on the X Factor after three years performing on the show.
HAVING shared the stage with the likes of Alexandra Burke and JLS in the past, Bonnie Parsons, of Elgin Avenue, has strutted her stuff with Wagner Carrilho, Cher Lloyd and Treyc Cohen this series.
And while she has nothing but praise for this year’s aspiring acts, she says it is the controversial figure of Wagner who has the biggest challenge each week.
“All the singers come into rehearsal on a Thursday, spot on and ready to go, but then there’s Wagner,” she said.
“He is the fun-loving guy of the show and I think because English is his second language he still struggles to read the lyrics off the page.”
You may also want to watch:
For those of you looking for an insider tip, Ms Parsons says she is tipping Cher or Matt Cardle for victory.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'