Bonnie has the X Factor
A Maida Vale dancer has lifted the lid on the X Factor after three years performing on the show.
HAVING shared the stage with the likes of Alexandra Burke and JLS in the past, Bonnie Parsons, of Elgin Avenue, has strutted her stuff with Wagner Carrilho, Cher Lloyd and Treyc Cohen this series.
And while she has nothing but praise for this year’s aspiring acts, she says it is the controversial figure of Wagner who has the biggest challenge each week.
“All the singers come into rehearsal on a Thursday, spot on and ready to go, but then there’s Wagner,” she said.
“He is the fun-loving guy of the show and I think because English is his second language he still struggles to read the lyrics off the page.”
You may also want to watch:
For those of you looking for an insider tip, Ms Parsons says she is tipping Cher or Matt Cardle for victory.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 9 Hampstead and Highgate entrepreneurs to launch crime-tracking app Curbism
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres