Body found on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found in bushes on Hampstead Heath this afternoon.
Police received reports of a lifeless body found between the mixed bathing ponds and Parliament Hill just before 2.30pm.
The body was found by a dog walker.
Officers are currently on scene to etsablish the circumstances of the death.
But at this stage it is not deemed to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A London ambulance spokeswoman said: “We were called just before 2.30pm to reports of a body found.
“Sadly one patient, a man, was dead at the scene.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 3 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 4 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
- 10 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
A police cordon has been set up around the area.
Enquiries continue and no arrests have been made.