Body found on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
A body has been found in bushes on Hampstead Heath this afternoon.
Police received reports of a lifeless body found between the mixed bathing ponds and Parliament Hill just before 2.30pm.
The body was found by a dog walker.
Officers are currently on scene to etsablish the circumstances of the death.
But at this stage it is not deemed to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
A London ambulance spokeswoman said: “We were called just before 2.30pm to reports of a body found.
“Sadly one patient, a man, was dead at the scene.”
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!
A police cordon has been set up around the area.
Enquiries continue and no arrests have been made.