Blondie launch Kenwood Picnic Concerts
Legendary band Blondie will kickstart this summer s Kenwood Picnic Concerts, it has been announced. Led by the iconic Deborah Harry, the group – whose hits include Heart of Glass and Call Me - will perform on Hampstead Heath on June 26. Blondie are the l
Legendary band Blondie will kickstart this summer's Kenwood Picnic Concerts, it has been announced.
Led by the iconic Deborah Harry, the group - whose hits include Heart of Glass and Call Me - will perform on Hampstead Heath on June 26.
Blondie are the latest act to join a star-studded line-up this year which includes Rufus Wainwright on July 3, Diana Krall on July 10 and Will Young on July 17.
The performer on July 31 has not yet been named.
You may also want to watch:
On August 7, violinist Diana Yukawa and the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra will perform Vivaldi's Four Seasons and jazz musician Jamie Cullum appears on August 14.
The final concert of the season is on August 21 with the Last Night of the Kenwood Proms with Britain's Got Talent star Faryl Smith and acclaimed tenor Wynne Evans, accompanied by the National Symphony Orchestra.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods