Blondie launch Kenwood Picnic Concerts
Legendary band Blondie will kickstart this summer s Kenwood Picnic Concerts, it has been announced. Led by the iconic Deborah Harry, the group – whose hits include Heart of Glass and Call Me - will perform on Hampstead Heath on June 26. Blondie are the l
Legendary band Blondie will kickstart this summer's Kenwood Picnic Concerts, it has been announced.
Led by the iconic Deborah Harry, the group - whose hits include Heart of Glass and Call Me - will perform on Hampstead Heath on June 26.
Blondie are the latest act to join a star-studded line-up this year which includes Rufus Wainwright on July 3, Diana Krall on July 10 and Will Young on July 17.
The performer on July 31 has not yet been named.
You may also want to watch:
On August 7, violinist Diana Yukawa and the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra will perform Vivaldi's Four Seasons and jazz musician Jamie Cullum appears on August 14.
The final concert of the season is on August 21 with the Last Night of the Kenwood Proms with Britain's Got Talent star Faryl Smith and acclaimed tenor Wynne Evans, accompanied by the National Symphony Orchestra.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change