Blondie launch Kenwood Picnic Concerts
Legendary band Blondie will kickstart this summer s Kenwood Picnic Concerts, it has been announced. Led by the iconic Deborah Harry, the group – whose hits include Heart of Glass and Call Me - will perform on Hampstead Heath on June 26. Blondie are the l
Legendary band Blondie will kickstart this summer's Kenwood Picnic Concerts, it has been announced.
Led by the iconic Deborah Harry, the group - whose hits include Heart of Glass and Call Me - will perform on Hampstead Heath on June 26.
Blondie are the latest act to join a star-studded line-up this year which includes Rufus Wainwright on July 3, Diana Krall on July 10 and Will Young on July 17.
The performer on July 31 has not yet been named.
You may also want to watch:
On August 7, violinist Diana Yukawa and the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra will perform Vivaldi's Four Seasons and jazz musician Jamie Cullum appears on August 14.
The final concert of the season is on August 21 with the Last Night of the Kenwood Proms with Britain's Got Talent star Faryl Smith and acclaimed tenor Wynne Evans, accompanied by the National Symphony Orchestra.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden