BLACKBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SORBET RECIPE
• 1x 8” sweet pastry tart case baked blind
• 2 free range egg yolks
• 2 free range whole eggs
• 75g caster sugar
You may also want to watch:
• Zest of ½ lemon
• 60g Shipton Mill plain flour
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 6 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 7 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 8 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London
• 100ml Cotteswold Dairy whipping cream
• 250g hedgerow blackberries, washed
• Extra golden caster sugar for dusting
1. Pre heat the oven to 180-200°C.
2. Place the egg yolks, eggs, caster sugar and lemon zest in a bowl and whisk together with a hand whisk then gently fold in the plain flour and mix together. Pour in the whipping cream and stir.
3. Now spoon two thirds of the mixture into the pastry case, scatter with the blackberries then spoon over the remaining mixture.
4. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until it is cooked and golden in colour. Dust with caster sugar and serve with a generous scoop of white chocolate sorbet.