BLACKBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SORBET RECIPE
• 1x 8” sweet pastry tart case baked blind
• 2 free range egg yolks
• 2 free range whole eggs
• 75g caster sugar
You may also want to watch:
• Zest of ½ lemon
• 60g Shipton Mill plain flour
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 6 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 7 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 8 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
• 100ml Cotteswold Dairy whipping cream
• 250g hedgerow blackberries, washed
• Extra golden caster sugar for dusting
1. Pre heat the oven to 180-200°C.
2. Place the egg yolks, eggs, caster sugar and lemon zest in a bowl and whisk together with a hand whisk then gently fold in the plain flour and mix together. Pour in the whipping cream and stir.
3. Now spoon two thirds of the mixture into the pastry case, scatter with the blackberries then spoon over the remaining mixture.
4. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until it is cooked and golden in colour. Dust with caster sugar and serve with a generous scoop of white chocolate sorbet.