BLACKBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SORBET RECIPE
• 1x 8” sweet pastry tart case baked blind
• 2 free range egg yolks
• 2 free range whole eggs
• 75g caster sugar
You may also want to watch:
• Zest of ½ lemon
• 60g Shipton Mill plain flour
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 9 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actor dies aged 52
- 10 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
• 100ml Cotteswold Dairy whipping cream
• 250g hedgerow blackberries, washed
• Extra golden caster sugar for dusting
1. Pre heat the oven to 180-200°C.
2. Place the egg yolks, eggs, caster sugar and lemon zest in a bowl and whisk together with a hand whisk then gently fold in the plain flour and mix together. Pour in the whipping cream and stir.
3. Now spoon two thirds of the mixture into the pastry case, scatter with the blackberries then spoon over the remaining mixture.
4. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until it is cooked and golden in colour. Dust with caster sugar and serve with a generous scoop of white chocolate sorbet.