BLACKBERRY CLAFOUTIS WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE SORBET RECIPE
• 1x 8” sweet pastry tart case baked blind
• 2 free range egg yolks
• 2 free range whole eggs
• 75g caster sugar
• Zest of ½ lemon
• 60g Shipton Mill plain flour
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 5 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 6 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 7 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 8 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube stops
- 9 Man wanted after serious assault in Sussex 'may live in Camden'
- 10 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
• 100ml Cotteswold Dairy whipping cream
• 250g hedgerow blackberries, washed
• Extra golden caster sugar for dusting
1. Pre heat the oven to 180-200°C.
2. Place the egg yolks, eggs, caster sugar and lemon zest in a bowl and whisk together with a hand whisk then gently fold in the plain flour and mix together. Pour in the whipping cream and stir.
3. Now spoon two thirds of the mixture into the pastry case, scatter with the blackberries then spoon over the remaining mixture.
4. Place in the centre of the oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until it is cooked and golden in colour. Dust with caster sugar and serve with a generous scoop of white chocolate sorbet.