Biker in Kentish Town death crash named
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old motorcyclist who died following a collision in Kentish Town has been named as Mohammed Mezan Ali, from East Ham.
Police were called at 8:17pm on Saturday night to the collision involving a motorcycle and a car in Kentish Town Road at the junction with Farrier Street.
Officers and the London Ambulance Service attended and found a 30-year-old male motorcyclist. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A post-mortem examination was carried out at St Pancras Mortuary today and gave cause of death as multiple injuries.
The driver of the car - a 28-year-old man - stopped at the scene and was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving. He has been bailed pending further enquiries to a date in early June.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are investigating.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or has any information is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 0208 991 9555 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds